We are working on KPN strategy to simplify, strengthen and grow its organization. KPN and ZTE Soft together simplify KPN. Operational Support processes and IT landscape, ultimately speeding up time-to-market
of services for customers and lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) of KPN’s Operational Support operations. This business transformation program is named as a LION”. The LION program is at the beginning of the Agile Transformation journey. We have identified the first Agile DevOps teams and are ready to welcome the first team members!
In a challenging environment with different stakeholders and domains, our purpose is to develop IT capabilities for all brands (KPN and wholesale) and all products which are delivered by the new KPN Operational Support
System suite. The team´s main focus is to develop these capabilities for enabling and empowering the Fulfillment, Assurance, Inventory Management, Capacity Management â€˜Ready for Services needs.
To support the KPN mission to be the first in class, achieve a high customer satisfaction unprecedented in the telecom sector, and to be a lean and mean organization with self-supporting tools for our customers, we are
looking for DevOps Software Engineers to join and help set up the new enthusiastic DevOps teams.
What do we expect from you?
– Solid experience (5-10 years) in JAVA backend development, defect
– Knowledge in the ITIL or comparable operations processes
– Functional knowledge in any of the following domains Workflow
– Management, Ordering, Product Catalog, Incident Management, Fault & Monitoring
– Experience in running & monitoring high availability productionsystems
– Preferable experience in any of the following tools/frameworks Tomcat, Bootstrap, Axis2, Redis, Rocket MQ
– Preferable knowledge in continuous integration / delivery tooling, automated testing
– API / Microservices hands-on experience
– Knowledge of Agile / SCRUM WoW
– Willing to travel occasionally to China and work with the ZTE Soft team members
– Proficient in spoken and written English
– Positive attitude, focused on results, likes working in an international team and isn’t afraid to have a laugh sometimes
– Must already be living and working in European Union
Who are we?
KPN is changing. From a telephone company we have grown into a multimedia enterprise and ICT-service provider. We are subject to constant and rapid changes. Meaning that we have high expectations of the people working at our company. We believe that the best way to work is to do interesting things in an enjoyable way. This leaves a lot of room for learning new technologies We are proud to be who we are: the nerve-system of The
Netherlands. We strive to be the best.
What do we offer
37-hour workweek, competitive salary, 12,5% additional allowance on gross salary (CAO Budget), compensation of commuting expenses, smartphone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension
arrangement and more;
Great growth and development opportunities (KPN Academy) and an annual personal education budget. We expect you to continue to develop and learn.Terug naar het overzicht Reageren
|Plaatsingdatum||2 maanden geleden|
|Ervaring||Medior 3-8 jaar ervaring|
|Uren per week||40|
|Salaris||€ 4.000 - € 5.000|